Tuesday, September 21, 2004

yoz...im here again!!!! time for me to blog, blog & blog...

havent been blogging daily....that shows that Im NOT as free as most people think I am...just that in the past, I believe that blogging and writing thoughts everyday is essential no matter how tired I am. Now, I'm just TOO tired, doing other things... *uhem, DONT misinteprate anyone...*

anywya, firstly, Ive been posted to a new camp. interesting and funny people there. talking to most of them and able to smile and laugh along. new bosses, quite nice environment...thats for my office. other than that, i dunno about the rest of the camp.

however, I do miss the people back in SAFTI SSU...there's Ming Jun, Alex, Stephen, Low, Poon, Michael, Chief Clerk, AO, CO, Kenneth, Josh, Ronson, Ang, Sophiaan, Teo, Felicia, Jess, Jennifer...and many others...really miss them. really miss making fun of Felicia and we saying how we actually wanna date each other in an indirect way *thats a joke of coz*, how Jess, Jennifer and I gossip, how I listen to AO's stories, how Chief and I talk to each other about her problems...and all my frens... :P people, MUST keep in contact kz?!?!

and Ive bought the presents, dun wanna say how much...lest ppl say I showing off...haha...but the presents REALLY damn nice...and its gonna be hand made by URS TRULY...so whoever receives them BETTER treasure them....or else....

ok...im typing my blog during lunch hours, so I better stop now...hehe...cya all in another blogging time!!!!


* A Whole New World *

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me princess,
Now when did you last let your heart decide

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring, tumbling, freewilling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
(Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see
(Hold your breadth it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
(Every turn a surprise)
A new horizen to pursue
(Every moment red letter)
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
A whole new world
That's where we'll be
That's where we'll be

A thrilling chase

A wonderous place

For you...and me...


*****


** I believe that love rocks and is sweet......I have to or else lifewill be ruined..... **


A lovely song...yar, I LOVE Disney and me, Suying and Geok sang this on the way back to BPGC bus stop...

the next few blogs, I'm gonna type out nice Disney songs kz?

for those who don't like Disney, do bear with it or else....SCRAM!!!!!

** ps Geok : Oh no!!!! My carrots!!!!!! **
** ps Suying : Do you like Disney?!?! **

haha

:P


the facts of life....
- 9/21/2004 01:22:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!